Released: 18th August 2023
Welcome to www.yone.global, (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, “We,” “Us,” or “Our”), owned and operated by YON E Global Holding, (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) with its principal place of business at Herengracht 449A, 1017BR Amsterdam, Netherlands. By continuing to access or use this Website, or any service on this site, you signify your acceptance of the Terms. The Company owns and operates this Site on behalf of itself and all related products and services offered by the Company (collectively, the “Services”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“Terms”) BEFORE USING THIS SITE. These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute an Agreement between the Company and You. These Terms and Conditions form part of the Agreement between Us and the Users.
Our website provides information related to Vaginal health through data-driven elegance, and insight into the Company’s diverse partnerships. The Website provides its Users an option (i) to Register with the Website to get early access to the largest European Femcare marketplace launch, (ii) a subscription to avail of information related next generation of female healthcare. The Users of the Website shall be referred to as “You,” “Your,” or “Users”.
- User Assent to Terms and Conditions of Use. By clicking on the “Accept” button at the end of the Agreement acceptance form, you represent you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. You represent that you meet all eligibility requirements for the Services. If you’re accessing our Services on behalf of an entity, you confirm you have the authority to agree to these Terms on its behalf. You further agree (i) to comply with applicable Dutch law, and foreign laws and regulations (ii) to use the Website only in strict interpretation and acceptance of these Terms, and any actions or commitments made without regard to these Terms shall be at Your own risk. If you disagree with any part of these Terms or don’t meet eligibility, refrain from using our Services.
- Notice Regarding Medical Advice. Nothing stated or posted on the Site should be taken or construed as medical advice. All information on the Site is provided on an informational basis only. This Site should not be used as a substitute for professional opinions or help. You should seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you have regarding medical needs.
- Website Intended Visitors. This Website is intended for visitors from Europe and the United Kingdom. It is not intended for children under the age of thirteen.
- You shall use this Website only if You are at least Eighteen (18) years of age and can form a binding contract with Us, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations. You can only use or receive the Services to the extent the laws of your jurisdiction or the laws of the Netherlands do not bar you from doing so. Please make sure these Terms are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to you. You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction, including the specific laws of your jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Services. Your use of the Services means you represent and warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements we outline in these Terms. We may still refuse to let certain people access or use the Services. We may also change our eligibility criteria.
- Individuals under the age of 18, or the applicable age of majority, (“Minors”) may utilize the Services only with the consent and support of a parent, legal guardian or other qualified adult. If you are a parent or guardian and you allow your Minor to use the Services, you agree to be bound by the Minor’s use of the Services and by these Terms. If you are a Minor and do not have the requisite parent or guardian consent, please do not attempt to access or use the Services.
- Account Registration.
- To access the Services, you must complete the registration process on the Site and establish a user account (“Account”). By creating an Account, you assume full responsibility for all activities carried out through it. To ensure optimal service delivery, you commit to maintaining accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account.
- You affirm the accuracy and truthfulness of all information submitted during Account creation and assert your legal right to provide such content to the Site. Any inaccuracies or outdated details could result in errors or delays, for which we cannot be held accountable.
- Sharing your Account information or utilizing another individual’s Account or registration details for the Services without proper authorization is strictly prohibited. Likewise, unauthorized use of your Account by others is not permissible. Safeguarding the security of your Account and its associated password is your sole responsibility, and any repercussions arising from failure to do so will be borne by you. Publication, distribution, or posting of your Account’s login information should never occur.
- We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to deactivate any username, password, or other identifiers, whether chosen by you or provided by us, for any reason or no reason at all. This action includes cases where, in our assessment, you have contravened any provisions outlined in these Terms. Should you wish to terminate your Account, you can initiate the process by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Product Description, Sale, and Return.
- The description of the Company’s products contained within the Site shall not constitute product labelling. You should use the Company’s products in accordance with the instructions contained on the cartons and labels found on those products. All items offered on our website are for final sale.
- Return: All the products shall be returned within 30 days of purchase of the product, and the customer shall pay the return postage fee. The products to be returned shall be in original condition with no evidence of damages, including no stains, or evidence of wear and tear. The product has to be unopened, and unused. A lingerie category like Panties will be eligible for exchange unless the original packaging is completely intact and unopened.
- If the products do not meet the conditions stipulated in section 7.2, the return will be rejected or will only be eligible for store credit. Please reach out to email@example.com for returns.
- Accuracy of information. We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the website. However, except to the extent implied by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Products and services for personal use. The products and services described on this website, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- Access to Services. By accessing the Services, you warrant that (i) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; (ii) all registration information by you is true and accurate; (ii) You will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (iv) Your use or purchase of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Availability of the Services. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the Services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the Services will be fault free. If a fault occurs in our Services, please report it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your access to the Services may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or Services. We will restore the Services as soon as we reasonably can.
- The User shall make the payment in lieu of the services availed by the User. The Payment shall be processed by Our partnered payment gateway “Stripe”. Our partnered payment service provider may receive and implement updated credit card information from your credit card issuer in order to prevent your payment or subscription from being interrupted by an outdated or invalid card. This disbursement of the updated credit card information is provided to third-party payment service providers at the sole option of your credit card issuer. Your credit card issuer may give you the right to opt out of the update service. Should you desire to do so, please contact your credit card issuer. Our obligation to provide the Services only comes into being when we take receipt of your purchase of the Services. Prices include local taxes. You agree not to hold us responsible for banking charges incurred due to payments on your account.
- The Users shall not be entitled to a Refund outside the parameters stipulated in Sections 7.2 and 7.3 of the Agreement executed between the US and the User.
- User Conduct, Restrictions and Rules of the Website.
- By accessing this Website you indicate to Us, Your understanding, agreement to, and acceptance of the disclaimer notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- You shall use this Website solely for lawful purposes and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Website.
- Unauthorized Users are strictly prohibited from accessing or attempting to access, directly or indirectly, the Website. Any such unauthorized use is strictly forbidden and shall constitute a violation of applicable state and local laws. No portion of the Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means.
- You shall not use, transfer or distribute or dispose of any information contained on the site, in any manner that would compete with or be detrimental to the business of the company.
- You shall not use any “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Website or any feature thereof, or any other systems or networks or server connected to this Website, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, or any other illegitimate means. You shall not attempt to infest this Website with Malware and viruses.
- You agree to not alter, damage, or delete any Content or other communications that are not Your own Content or to otherwise interfere with the ability of others to access Our Website.
- User Content.
- The User shall not be permitted to post the content on the YON E Global website. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted by the Users on their individual social media platforms and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using this website, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the website.
- You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
- Nothing in this Website and the contents thereof shall be construed as creating a relationship of partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment between the Parties. The Company shall not be responsible for the acts or omissions of the User, and the User shall not represent the Company, nor does it have any power or authority to speak for, represent, bind, or assume any obligation on behalf of the Company.
- Intellectual Property.
- Unless expressly stipulated in these Terms, this website, including but not limited to text, User interface, visual interfaces, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics (the “Site”), technology, processes and their configuration, enhancements, modifications, trademarks, service marks, design elements, logos, remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company and its licensors and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is also protected as a collective work or compilation under Dutch Copyright Act and other laws and treaties. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, designs, and sounds associated with the Site are owned by the Company or third parties. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright, trademark, and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Site. Unauthorized exploitation of any content within the Services is strictly proscribed and contravenes intellectual property rights and other associated legislation.
- Any audio or video assets from the Company not explicitly earmarked for download shall not be downloaded or duplicated from the Services. Unauthorized downloading, display, reproduction, distribution, modification, performance, transfer, derivative creation, sale, or any exploitation of content, code, data, or materials within the Services is prohibited. Engaging in such unauthorized acts may infringe upon the copyright and other laws of the Netherlands, other jurisdictions, and relevant state laws, potentially rendering the perpetrator liable.
- Commercial utilization or appropriation of any segment of the Services or any available services or materials via the Site is strictly forbidden. Use of any third-party trademarks or third-party content on or in connection with the Services does not constitute an affiliation with or endorsement of these third parties. Nothing in these Terms grants you any license to third-party trademarks or content, which shall remain the property of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained on the Website should be interpreted as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Company’s Website or any materials displayed on the Company’s Website, through the use of framing or otherwise, except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions
- The Company reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings in response to illicit or unauthorized utilization of the Services.
- Third-Party Materials and Content. You understand that the Services may display, include, or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties or provide links to certain third-party websites (“Third Party Materials”). In consideration for the Company allowing, you to use the Services, you agree that we, our affiliates, and third-party partners may advertise the Services on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials. These Third-Party Materials linked to the website have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies. Access to any other Internet websites linked to the website is at your own risk and we expressly disclaim any and all liability related to such websites.
- Linking And Framing. We prohibit caching the website, unauthorized hypertext links to this website, and the framing of any materials available through this website. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and specifically disclaim any responsibility for the contents of any other Internet websites linked to this website.
- Access Outside the Netherlands. If you choose to access the Website from outside the Netherlands, you are responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are in compliance with all local and foreign laws.
- Representation and Warranties. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you: (i) have the power and authority to enter into this agreement; (ii) can form legally binding contracts under applicable law; (iii) shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose; and (iv) shall use the Site only as set forth in these Terms.
- You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), arising out of or relating to your use of the Site, or any links on the Site, including, but not limited to: (i) your use or someone using your computer’s use of the Site; (ii) a violation of the Terms by you or anyone using your computer; (iii) claims for any infringement of any intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party or of law, or any right of personality or publicity, is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party; (iv) any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the Site by you or someone using your computer or your password; or (v) any misrepresentation or breach of representation, warranty or covenant made by you contained herein, in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of its obligations under this Terms and conditions of use of Company’s Website. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and costs awarded against or incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding. This clause shall survive the termination of these Terms and conditions of use of the Website.
- THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE PROVIDES ONLY A GENERAL OVERVIEW OF THE SUBJECT COVERED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE WEBSITE AND ANY USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM THE USER’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE COMPANY’S SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE PRIVACY, SECURITY OR AUTHENTICITY OF ANY INFORMATION SO TRANSMITTED OVER OR STORED IN ANY SYSTEM CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET OR MOBILE DEVICES.
- Limitation of liability. YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, THE COMPANY SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR THE LOSS AND/OR ANTICIPATED LOSS OF PROFITS, OR FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE ARISING FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS OR ITEMS ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY PROVISION OF THE TERMS.
THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER’S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE.
THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY, IF FOUND CULPABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL OF ANY FEES PAID BY YOU TO THE COMPANY IN THE SIX MONTHS PRECEDING THE CLAIM DATE FOR RELEVANT SERVICES.
- Either you or We may terminate these Terms with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. You may terminate by discontinuing the use of the Website and destroying all materials obtained from the Website. These Terms will terminate immediately without notice from Company if Company determines, in its sole discretion, that you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms. Upon termination by you or upon notice of termination by the Company, you must promptly destroy all materials obtained from the Site and any copies thereof. Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, shall survive any termination of these Terms.
- Dispute Resolution. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions of this Website, or the breach hereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Dutch Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The seat of Arbitration shall be in the Netherlands. The User agrees that in case it is unable to resolve its disputes with other Users, then the Company has the right to terminate the Terms and Conditions with the User.
- Governing law. These Terms shall be construed and governed in accordance with Dutch laws of the Netherlands without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Amsterdam with respect to any legal proceedings arising out of your use of the Services or your breach of these Terms.
- Force Majeure. We take our commitment to Users seriously. However, any failure or delay in carrying out or performing any term obligations of these Terms caused by or resulting from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, flood, hurricane, or other acts of God, fire, earthquake, explosion, embargo or other governmental act, war, invasion, or hostilities, strike, slowdown, or labour dispute, acts of State/lockdown shall not subject Us liable or responsible to You, and shall not be deemed a default or breach of this Terms. In the event of any such delay, the date of performance shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of delay, plus a reasonable time for resuming performance.
- We reserve the right to periodically update and revise these Terms and Conditions of Use, at our sole discretion. We will ensure to also change the “Last Updated” date at the top of this page so you can tell if these Terms have changed since your last visit. Any such changes shall come into effect immediately as we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Services thereafter. It is your responsibility to review the Terms whenever accessing or using this Website. Your use of this Website, or any Service on this Website, after the posting of modifications to the Terms, will constitute your acceptance of the Terms, as modified. If at any time, you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use this Website. Any terms or conditions proposed by you that are in addition to or which conflict with the Terms are expressly rejected by Company and shall be of no force or effect.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of these Terms and shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- No Assignment. The provisions of these Terms will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the Company and its successors and assigns. You may not assign these Terms or your rights and obligations under these Terms without the express prior written consent from US which may be withheld at Our sole discretion. We may assign, transfer, or delegate these Terms and its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent.
- No Waiver. No consent or waiver by either party to or of any breach or default by the other party in its performance of its obligations under these Terms will be deemed or construed to be a consent to or waiver of a continuing breach or default or any other breach or default of those or any other obligations of that party. No consent or waiver will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written with respect to these Services. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Contact Us. For any further clarification of Our Terms and Conditions, please email Us at email@example.com